[Chester LUG] Help with a bash script

Roger Gibson rcgibson at talktalk.net
Mon Oct 18 21:12:18 UTC 2010

Takes me back to my Unix days, when I concocted all sorts of weird
things like this to automate the integrated processing of data coming
unreliably from a wide range of plant sensors, and feeding back to fine
tune the process. (If you have a reasonable recent reading use it, but
if not, ignore for now, or look back to a previous similar situation
....)  Must come to meeting, but alas not next Thursday, unless quite
late, but I have a 6.00am flight out of Liverpool Friday morning.  Roger.