[Chester LUG] Cabling

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 12:08:17 UTC 2011

Believe me, I've seen terrible cabling at big companies too! They'll
typically have one smart room that they can show the management, but look at
the comms rooms and they can often be a real mess!

It's not easy to keep things tidy when cabling isn't the only thing you're
doing. As much cabling ducts as possible help, and colour code the cables -
that is very useful.

Les