[Chester LUG] Solaris training manuals

Michael Crilly mrcrilly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 22:19:48 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Stuart, it sounds as though your phone hasn't be configured for the
network's MMS server - call them and ask them for MMS settings.

Dave - I am getting an Android phone this weekend. I was looking at the
Z, but a lot of reviews I've seen don't speak highly of the keyboard
(they say it's decent, but nothing brilliant) and most of the time they
spent 90% using the virtual keyboard. This was going to influence my
decision to get a Desire HD.

Your thoughts/opinions?