[Chester LUG] Greetings

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:50:04 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

Welcome back :-) Congratulations on the new job, glad to hear you've managed
to get a job working with Linux.

The next meet will be on the 27th at the Bear and Billet, we meet on the top
floor. There's WIFI access there so feel free to bring a laptop along.

Happy new year to everyone by the way!

Les