[Chester LUG] Information Security talk & LUG Meet

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:19:56 UTC 2011

Best not tell you about the IBM mainframe then  ;)

On 18 Jan 2011, at 22:49, Michael Crilly <mrcrilly at gmail.com> wrote:

Lucky sod, Stuart.

Les, I will be there. I'll go straight from work, although I'm not sure what
the traffic will like from Deeside to Chester after 6PM. Any ideas?

I'll bring the Mac, but no Linux on it sadly - it's too shiny for that.

See you later.

- Mike.