[Chester LUG] E-mail servers, anyone?

Ben Arnold benarnold at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 26 21:47:46 UTC 2011

Good evening, afternoon and morning  --

I've have been tasked to put the "feelers" out (my boss' words, not
mine) on what corporate e-mail servers are going good at the moment.
Typically, we're looking to replace exchange and continue RedHat's
revenge on our servers. I don't think we're after anything too fancy,
extras should include personal & shared mailboxes & calendars, hopefully
some mobile interface. Standard stuff methinks. RH have promoted
OpenChange and SOGo (.nu) with RHEL6, with Zimbra getting a shout too.

All suggestions welcome from those that have (fairly) recent experience
of playing such games. I'll be at Chester LUG tomorrow eve btw, least
of all for official CAMRA business, but not sure about the 'Pool on Wed.

Much obliged, as ever,
Ben

--
Ben Arnold
Chester, UK

e: ben at seawolfsanctuary.com @ benarnold at fsfe.org
w: seawolfsanctuary.com | linkedin.com/in/benarnold

nom = { :cookies => :mouth }
nom; nom; nom