[Chester LUG] Liverpool Linux User Group - Wed Aug 3rd - 7:30pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Jul 31 15:16:51 UTC 2011

Hi Paul, it's a shame you can't make it but hopefully sometime in future.
Apologies to everyone at Chester LUG for my lack of attendance lately.
Thursday night's are always busy for me but I shall make it back soon. I'm
working on it ;)

If you're only one show behind on Linux Outlaws you're doing well. I have
often described us a DOS attack on the ears. Many people are 4 or 5 episodes
behind. Phew!

See ya,

Dan