[Chester LUG] LUG Social

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:28:29 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

Thanks for considering that. We're actually very lucky as the pub lets us
have the top floor for free (providing a paying customer doesn't book it).
As long as we're buying drinks and the odd meals the management seem happy
with it, plus it keeps the geeks away from their other customers :-)

See you tomorrow.

Les