[Chester LUG] Fwd: Linux on the Desktop 16/03/2011

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 20:18:00 UTC 2011

Can't make it.  Wednesday nights are bad for me.  My wife runs Rainbows  and Guides on Wednesdays.

Sorry

Paul

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 19:44:21 +0000
From: mrcrilly at gmail.com
To: chester at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Chester LUG] Fwd: Linux on the Desktop 16/03/2011

    Hi,

    I will attend this. I know I own a Mac, but I am installing and
    using a Linux VM all day, everyday for use in work. If this is
    something that you would be interested in as well, I will attend.
    This could potentially be a decent demo of Linux in a commercial
    environment, being used to administrate a network and its services
    and users from a client point of view, as opposed to the usual
    server view people have of Linux.

    Cheers,

    Mike.