[Chester LUG] Fwd: Linux on the Desktop 16/03/2011 - update

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:01:54 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I wanted to remind you that this event is happening tomorrow evening at
Chester Uni. It's in the same building we've met in before, plenty of
parking available.

It looks like we have Ubuntu and Slackware systems available for demo, if
anyone has a Fedora box or any system running KDE that would be really good.
I know Dan has a collection of demos for the talk but the more the better!

See you tomorrow.

Les