[Chester LUG] Does anyone have an AMD based system surplus to requirements

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:19:20 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am currently in London on my VMware VCP course and want to play around a
lot more with DRS and Vmotion etc when I get back. However I don't want to
go spending big bucks on a second system (as few as possible actually).

I was wondering if anyone had an old(ish - has to support the virtualisation
processor flags) AMD based system or just board and CPU that they had lying
round ?

If so, that would be great, please let me know. Will swap for 48 port Cisco
switch ;)

Stu