[Chester LUG] Linux Positions

Michael Crilly mrcrilly at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:40:35 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I hope everyone is well.

I recently started a new job at UKfast in Manchester and it has been brought
to my attention that they're looking for a lot more Linux engineers. It's a
great place to work, located bang in the centre at the top of City Tower and
a very cool, relaxed environment with a lot of great people to work with.

If you have a passion for Linux, then pop over to
http://www.ukfast.co.uk/linux-jobs.html - please note that the RHCE
requirement isn't set in stone. If you're good with a CLI and  have good
communication skills, apply! :-)

Good luck, and feel free to ask any questions at all.

(can someone pass this over to the Liverpool LUG and the Wrexham LUG
please?)

Kind regards,

Michael Crilly.