[Chester LUG] Free stuff!

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 11:27:44 UTC 2011

I'm having another clear out. All this stuff needs to be gone by tomorrow
evening. It's all free:

1 * 48 port Cisco Catalyst 2950 100Mbit switch. Quite noisy. Supports vlans
etc etc.

1  * 3com 2225-PWR 24 port POE switch with 2 * Gig-E uplinks and 2 SFP
links, again supports vlans etc.

1 * Netgear DG834N 4 port Wired and wireless Router

1 * XBOX, chipped and running media centre. About 12 games, 2 controllers

8 * 1 GB PC RAM modules for a Proliant DL385 G1

1 * Mozilla application development guide (Zual toolkit)

1 * early model XBox 360 hard drive

1 * Visual express 2005 development guide (I do what I need to do in
Powershell these days)

Not free stuff:

Sony Vaio laptop (VGN-N29VN)Core 2, 2 GB, 200ish GB hdd. Needs new keyboard
as missing the backspace key. Also one of usb ports mashed, causing a USB
overvoltage issue (just press f1 to continue type thing) - £25

Happy to split it all

--
Stuart Burns
E: stuart.james.burns at gmail.com