[Chester LUG] Fwd: Job advert

Ian Crowther i.crowther at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:34:29 UTC 2011

Again, hopefully people will forgive my using the lists for advertising!

We have a vacancy again. Our company primarily repairs telecom and
datacom equipment, and we are looking to fill a position in the IT
department.

As a small department the work is diverse and interesting (well -- to
IT people at least!) and things like European travel opportunities
have been known to crop up. It'll be an entry level position so the
only hard requirement is a reasonable knowledge of Unix and the urge
to learn.

Please send CVs to it+jobs at comtek.co.uk .

> Trainee System Administrator
>
> The role will involve maintaining and implementing systems
> as well as some user support.
>
> Candidates must be able to demonstrate knowledge of a
> Unix-like OS and a shell scripting language. A basic
> understanding of networking and computers in general is
> required and candidates will be willing and able to learn
> new technologies.
>
> This would be an ideal position for a recent graduate.
>
> The position is with Comtek, located in Deeside, Flintshire,
> North Wales.

Regards,

Ian