[Chester LUG] Liverpool LUG meeting with Paul Freeman on BarCamps and the upcoming BarCamp Liverpool - Wednesday 5th August 2011

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Thu Sep 29 09:58:21 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, 5th August 2011, the Liverpool Linux User Group
will be meeting.  Paul Freeman will be talking about BarCamps¹ in
general, the recent BarCamp MediaCity in Manchester and the upcoming
BarCamp Liverpool², to be held at DoES Liverpool.

We will meet at the Liverpool Social Centre³ at 7.00pm for a 7.30pm
start.  After the talk, we will venture to LEAF⁴ for beverages and
further discussion.

Liverpool Social Centre is next door to the News from Nowhere bookshop
on Bold Street⁵.  To access the centre, press the bell for the
basement on the left of the door and someone will come up and let you in.

A reminder will be sent closer to the date.  See you there :-)

¹ http://barcamp.org/
² http://barcampliverpool.org/
³ http://www.liverpoolsocialcentre.org/http://www.thisisleaf.co.uk/http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.402426&lon=-2.976481&zoom=18