[Chester LUG] LUG update and t-shirts

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:10:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

A quick update on the polo shirts. Firstly Paul, yes I accept PayPal. I'll
check on the postage and will let you know on that.

I've seen a test of the logo and it looks good. The only issue issue is
that it's a black logo, so on a black polo shirt it won't really work. One
option they suggested is putting a while outline around the tux, but I'm
not too sure how good that would look. Another option would be to use grey
instead of black for the logo, but that won't be purist!

So the simple solution is to go for different colour shirts. We can have
any other colour, so is everyone happy with having colours other than black?

Thanks

Les