[Chester LUG] Fwd: HP Microserver LCD status screen mod...

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 08:35:07 UTC 2012

Hmm - they are connecting five (3.5 inch - I assume) hard-disks to that
thing - but still leaving in the original 150W power supply! Good luck
to them with that - talking about guaranteed obsolescence. With
capacitors ageing - that power supply will be lucky to power a torch in
few years time.

Sebastian

Linux vehicle CCTV - www.open-t.co.uk/iroko