[Chester LUG] LUG Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:52:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've just realised that the next LUG social meet is this Thursday!
Last month we met at the Falcon pub, at the top of Lower Bridge
Street. The venue was really good as they let us use their upstairs
room. They are happy to continue letting us use it providing we have
enough people turn up. So if you can come along on Thursday to make a
good impression that would be great! I'll double check with the pub to
confirm they're happy to have us again.

We'll meet there from around 7pm. We'll also keep an eye out as Paul
was told nobody was upstairs so he missed us - sorry Paul!

See you Thursday.

Les