[Chester LUG] BB Playbook £170 - Don't do it

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:42:06 UTC 2012

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the review! I had noticed it in the sale, so thanks for the
warning. There are some Android 4 tablets on eBay I'm being tempted by at
the moment. They're cheap so I wouldn't expect much, but might be worth a
play.

Les

On Sunday, January 1, 2012, Stuart Burns <stuart.james.burns at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hiya Everyone,
>
> You may or may not be aware but the BB playbook is down to £170. I bought
one today. It's going back tomorrow. It is small and nice, and relatively
inexpensive BUT it doesn't have an email client, it doesn't have a
calendar, not even one you can download and install.  It has few apps and
the much fabled android load doesn't work until version 2.0  (and even
then, hit and miss) It also has pretty much NO integration capabilities
with any online service. No dropbox, nothing like that.