[Chester LUG] Meet

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 07:54:19 UTC 2012

I'm going to try and make it.  I just need to see if my wife is up to being left for the night.

Paul

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 02:06:32 +0000
From: mrcrilly at gmail.com
To: chester at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Chester LUG] Meet

Sadly, I am in work doing a night shift :(

Enjoy the first meet though guys

On 24 January 2012 22:11, Les Pritchard <les.pritchard at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone had a good Christmas (feels a lot longer than a month ago now!). This Thursday is our first meet of 2012 and it has been suggested that we try the Falcon pub, which is at the top of Lower Bridge Street near the lights.

There might be a chance of using a small room there, so it may well be worth investigating. So if nobody has any major objections, shall we meet there from about 7?
See you there
Les

Chester at mailman.lug.org.uk