[Chester LUG] You've heard about the Google thing..

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:04:51 UTC 2012

well that was going to be my next question. Finding a gmail alternative. I
mean I don't want to start doing my own mailserver etc, and I could cope
with the ads, if I trusted that they didn't keep the profiled data (not
that I have anything to hide, but it's the principle) i'd happily use it.

Thing is, gmail and it's interface and integration are good. The two factor
authentication is the icing on the cake. I am thinking about upgrading to
the business service IF they don't collect or track. Can't really find a
straight answer to that one.

Stuart Burns
E: stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
M: [redacted]