[Chester LUG] Liverpool LUG meeting with Tony Burrows on Java 3D - Wednesday 1st February 2011

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Fri Jan 27 17:07:44 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, 1st February 2012, the Liverpool Linux User Group will
be meeting.  Tony Burrows will be talking about Java 3D¹, the
free-software scene-graph 3D API.  He will discuss virtual reality and
Java 3D, Java 3D application structure and some of the possibilities
of Java 3D, including demonstration programs.

We will meet at the Liverpool Social Centre² at 7.00pm for a 7.30pm
start.  After the talk, we will venture to Studio 2³ for beverages and
further discussion.

Liverpool Social Centre is next door to the News from Nowhere bookshop
on Bold Street⁴.  To access the centre, press the bell for the
basement on the left of the door and someone will come up and let you in.

Should be a fascinating talk :-)

¹ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_3D
² http://www.liverpoolsocialcentre.org/
³ http://www.parrstreet.co.uk/STUDIO2/Home.htmhttp://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.402426&lon=-2.976481&zoom=18