[Chester LUG] OggCamp and T-Shirts

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:50:56 UTC 2012

lol, yes I'm going to do a tour of the UK delivering t-shirts. It may mean
that each one ends up costing £50 to cover the petrol though :-)

Seriously though, I can always stick some in the post. I suppose the next
issue becomes the design, do we have anyone on the list who's got some
design talent? Or we could keep it simple (and cheaper) by having the LUG
name and the tux logo.

Out of interest then, who's planning on going to OggCamp?

Les