[Chester LUG] OggCamp and T-Shirts

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 18:42:38 UTC 2012

Ok.  I'm going after all.  Might only be one day, but I've got a ticket now.

Paul

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:18:18 +0100
From: les.pritchard at gmail.com
To: chester at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Chester LUG] OggCamp and T-Shirts

I'm looking forward to it, well done to you and everyone who's put in the hard work to organise such a great event.
Les
p.s. If you stay at the hotel, are you obliged to shout "JUST COOOOK WILL YA!", thinking it's the first time anyone has done it? :-)