[Chester LUG] Password manager

David Holden dh at iucr.org
Wed Jul 18 17:39:24 UTC 2012

Hi Les gave it a try - very nice. But I'd be more likely to use it as an
extension. The "online" version may be running locally (javascript?) but
I think a user would be more confident he wasn't sharing his account
password and key if it was an extension.

Still the java app would be very worthwhile for sysadmins to share for
their daily password needs.

 Cheers,

      Dave.

Dr David Holden. (dh at iucr.org)