[Chester LUG] On-line questionnaire

Tom Mitchell trmitchell at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 15:53:32 UTC 2012

Folks,

I thought it may be useful for some of you to know about this questionnaire tool. There are others but none that do analysis so cheaply.

https://www.negativeentropy.net/SurveyTooleBookApp/

I have no interest in the product I was introduced to it by a friend. I
recently used it to conduct a survey for our sailing club and will use it again. It is easy to
 do and does the analysis we needed, for you. There was no need to download spreadsheets and do it
myself, which made it quick and easy. You can monitor results. Various analyses are available
each costs 1 euro plus vat.  File formats include open office.

All in all a cost effective solution for our club and me in time.

Tom Mitchell