[Chester LUG] Has anyone got a spare pc?

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:26:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had a spare PC they have that is surplus to
requirements. My wife works with people with exceptionally challenging
behavior and they really do like using the internet but they haven't got
their own computer and they haven't got the money either to buy one.

Does anyone have anything they would be prepared to donate, or sell for a
few quid. Something that runs XP fairly well and I can still put some cheap
dimms in there. It's only for browsing and playing with photos. CRT
monitors are ok too !

Let me know

Stu

--