[Chester LUG] Office Clearance ::Free PCs/Monitors

Thomas Prophett thomas at thomasprophett.co.uk
Mon May 28 08:11:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Work is throwing away old office equipment which includes roughly 13
PCs mostly desktops but some towers, ranging from 500Mhz P3 to 2.x P4
/ 128MB ram to 1GB ram. We also have roughly 5 monitors, mostly CRT
but some TFT.

The PCs will be supplied without HDs & if your interested in any of
the kit, I will check it over to ensure its in working order. The
equipment is located in Crewe but I could drop the kit off at the next
chester meet.

Please let me know asap,

Thomas.