[Chester LUG] LivLUG November Meeting - Weds 7th - 7pm onwards

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Nov 5 22:53:17 UTC 2012

LIVLUG NOVEMBER MEETING:

DATE: Wednesday November 7th - from 7pm (talk 7:30pm)

LOCATION: Liverpool Social Centre, Bold St, City centre.

TALK: Virtual Machines Written in Forth - Simon Johnson
--------------------------

Greetings all,

It's bonfire night as I write this and I hope you're enjoying it. This
announcement is a little late so apologies for that. The next LivLUG
meeting will be this Wednesday Nov 7th in the Liverpool Social Centre as
normal. My friend and yours Simon Johnson will be telling us about
programming virtual machines using the language Forth. I haven't looked at
Forth yet so I can't wait to hear more.

We'll convene from 7pm but the talk begins at 7:30pm. Afterwards we'll
retire to The Shipping Forecast for more discussion over drinks. So come
and join us. Everyone is welcome, meetings are always friendly and
informal. Feel free to invite others as well. The more the merrier.

You can find more information about LivLUG on our
website<http://livlug.org.uk>and if you have any problems finding us
feel free to ring me - 07779 165 528

See you there,

Dan Lynch