[Chester LUG] A late email regarding our venue

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:39:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Since our last LUG meet I've been away lots, so not had any time to sit
down and write this email.

As you know, we tested out the Rake and Pikel last month as a potential new
venue. We only had a small turnout, but I think we were all happy with the
location. The staff were friendly and happy to have us there. So I think it
could be a good venue to use for our social meets, whilst we use somewhere
else for any technical talks that are volunteered. On that topic, if anyone
would like to talk about a particular topic (or hear a talk on something)
please let us know and we can get planning something.

During last month's meet Stuart suggested the idea of a LUG day trip
somewhere after our OggCamp days went well. He has a good idea for the
first trip, so I'll let him email you about that shortly. Thanks for
volunteering to organise this Stuart.

Les