[Chester LUG] A late email regarding our venue

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 11:32:17 UTC 2012

Me too.  It's been a tad hit & miss for me the last few months, so I'm gonna do my best to be there.

Paul

PS, for those of you who get the LXF mag, I've got the letter prize this month.  I'll let you know what book(s) I win, and maybe bring along a book or two when they eventually get here (the camera I won a few years back took about 2 months to arrive).