[Chester LUG] LUG Meet

Roger Gibson rcgibson at talktalk.net
Tue Nov 27 23:24:34 UTC 2012

I'm going to make a good try to come this time.  Might even eat!  For
debate - An Ipod looks good, but is the Nexus 10 a better bet - or
what?  Thinking of Christmas gift for wife, who can happily navigate
Thunderbird/Firefox but not much else, and might be sold on holiday
books etc.  Happy to take my Samsung N110 on holiday, but something
slimmer/lighter would be attractive.  Roger.