[Chester LUG] Chester Digest, Vol 263, Issue 4

Steve Lilley steve.lilley at nohp.com
Fri Nov 30 18:17:22 UTC 2012

Hello all

Good to see you all last night albeit a bit brief, when you move back
to a city centre location ill be sure to stay well beyond my welcome.

Loved the all-pad demo and the chance  to get a bit excited about my
Christmas pi in company that understand ;)

128gb kills me for my main device no room for my raw video stash
waiting for that "free time" to edit (that never happens), can't keep
all my lifes photos in one place, keep getting tempted to even ditch
the music and go spotify so that I can fit some VMs on. I've moved to
having network storage for stuff like kits, DVD iso images etc but
there is nothing quite like having stuff with you to copy, share, use.

So for now its 128gb within and a silly 500gb thing hanging off the
end ;) not great !

THINK BIG