[Chester LUG] Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - Wed Sept 5th - 7:30pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sat Sep 1 22:36:50 UTC 2012

Liverpool LUG September Meeting

DATE: Wednesday September 5th at 7:30pm.

LOCATION: Liverpool Social Centre, Bold St --- The venue is in the basement
of the building and there's a door to the right of the News From Nowhere
bookshop entrance. Press the buzzer marked "basement" and someone will be
along to let you in.

As you may have seen on the mailing list recently we've had some changes to
LivLUG personnel and in light of those we've postponed Neil Bothwick's talk
to next month. This meeting we will focus on the structure of LivLUG
itself, what we want it to be and how we make that happen. Sounds exciting
doesn't it? Ok maybe not but we'll have a discussion about LUG business at
the LSC then move on to The Shipping Forecast on Slater Street for drinks.

If you've got ideas to share on the future of LivLUG please come along and
do so. All are welcome. Any problems finding us please contact me and I'll
help out.

Hope to see many of you there,

Dan Lynch
Email: dan at danlynch.org