[Chester LUG] Tech event

Ben Arnold benarnold at fsfe.org
Tue Apr 30 05:16:28 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:52:58PM +0100, Michael Crilly wrote:
>  The Open Stack talk will be great :-) I wish I could attend!

Me too; I've got a couple of Ruby/Rails and Node.js sites deployed to
the OpenStack-based OpenShift, RedHat's Heroku-type PaaS thing, and it's
great. I'd like to have known what's behind the scenes, and also to see
the North Wales coast scenery sometime in my life!

Hope it goes well,
Ben

--
Ben Arnold