[Chester LUG] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Weds Aug 7th, 7pm onwards

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Aug 5 10:28:41 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

It's that time again already. No, not time for your tax return don't
worry. It's the first Wednesday of the month and that means... LivLUG is
upon us!

Our August Linux User Group meeting will take place on Wednesday 7th
from 7pm in the usual location: Liverpool Social Centre, underneath News
>From Nowhere bookshop on Bold St. We don't have a talk planned at the
moment but if you have any ideas you'd like to present or discuss please
feel free to let us know here on the list, or just bring them along.

I'll do a quick talk about the upcoming OggCamp in October. What it
means, how you can get involved, etc. Most of you have been to OggCamp
so might already know all about it.

I'll try and be more proactive with booking talks as we head out of the
lean summer months and back into the autumn. I know it's been quite lax
of late. If you have any requests or suggestions please let us know.

Any questions or queries you can post to the list or ping me directly
via: dan at danlynch.org

Hope to see some of you on Wednesday :)

Dan