[Chester LUG] VPS suggestions

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:42:11 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

I am coming to you as I am sure some of you have some VPS's already. I just
want a super small VM/VPS to run a small instance of Wordpress. However I
do want to keep control over it, customise it and also do other stuff with
it, so I don't want a shared environment.

I tried ByteMarks Big V but is so shockingly painful to use I just gave up
in the end!

Ideally I would like something along the lines of 2 GB reservation, 1 CPU,
30 GB disk and < 50 GB transfer. Out of band KVM is a bonus also.

Any suggestions welcome

Regards

Stuart