[Chester LUG] LUG meet

Paul Williams wilp4b at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 11:30:10 UTC 2013

That actually happened to me one week when we were in the last pub we used.  Everyone was upstairs and I was downstairs.

Paul

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:17:33 +0000
From: les.pritchard at gmail.com
To: chester at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Chester LUG] LUG meet

Hi Derek,
Sorry we missed you on Thursday. As Paul said, we were in the room on the other side of the bar away from the quiz that was due to start. For future reference, if you take the left door at the entrance that takes you to a smaller area with a pool table.

Les