[Chester LUG] LUG meet & OggCamp

Ben Arnold BenArnold at fsfe.org
Thu Oct 17 13:05:14 UTC 2013

Les & t'others,

I plan on doing the Saturday, but am working Sunday morning/afternoon :( I
may be able to get there for the after-party Sunday evening, but I don't
want to jinx it!

Having moved home to Liverpool over the past couple of weeks, I'm happy to
be at Lime St. at some time to hurd^Hmeet with you lot and walk up The Hill?

Cheers,
Ben

On 16 October 2013 16:43, Les Pritchard <les.pritchard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The last Thursday of October falls on Halloween, so I'm expecting that
> most pubs will have something on that evening. That combined with my
> expectation that a few members may be doing something that night (I mean
> the ones who have kids, not the ugly ones getting free sweets :-)) it has
> been suggested that we perhaps cancel this month's meet and replace it with
> the trip to OggCamp this weekend.
>
> I'm going to be catching the train from Chester, so if we want to meet and
> head up together that would be good.
>
> Les

*Ben Arnold*
*Liverpool, UK*