[Chester LUG] LUG meet & OggCamp

Ben Arnold BenArnold at fsfe.org
Fri Oct 18 16:44:53 UTC 2013

Les Pritchard <les.pritchard at gmail.com> wrote:
|  Hi Ben,
|
|  How long do you think it will take us to walk from Lime Street to the
|  venue? Is Lime Street the best station?
I'm pretty sure it's at the same place as last time, out of Lime St and up left of Primrose Hill for about 10mins walking.

Remember that if you're train-ing, a "Northern & Wirral Lines" ticket may be cheaper than a straightforward CTR-LIV return (SDR) via Birkenhead; it's essentially a Merseyrail day travelcard so can be used from Chester and the Port. Usually the ticket office will sell you this one instead, but you would have to search for it as a destination when using the machines.

--
Ben Arnold
Liverpool, UK

Free Software Foundation (Europe)