[Chester LUG] HTML 'Cleaner'

Roger Gibson roger at rcgibson.plus.com
Sat Oct 19 21:59:30 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
                 Unless you write web pages explicitly yourself, using
packages tends to result in a lot of redundant HTML building up, scores
of redundant <font> lines, or even blank lines.  There seem to be quite
a lot of HTML text cleaners out there.  Does anyone have any recommended
reliable tools, which don't embed their own 'cookie' type bits of HTML.
I could just live with it, but I like sometimes to tweek the actual HTML
text,which is not so easy with stacks of redundant stuff.  Any help and
advice would be much appreciated.

Roger Gibson   rcgibson at iee.org

-----
No virus found in this message.