[Chester LUG] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Weds Oct 2nd - 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Sep 29 14:09:11 UTC 2013

Ok folks, it's LivLUG time again. This Wednesday October 2nd we will
conveign at Liverpool Social Centre on Bold Street 7pm onwards.
Directions and other info about LSC can be found here -
http://www.liverpoolsocialcentre.org/

Our very own Sebastian Arcus will be presenting his irrigation project
and demonstrating. In his own words...

"It's an Arduino powered micro-irrigation system. Nothing revolutionary
really - plenty of people have done it before. It will be more of a
demo/hands-on session, of tips on how to build one, choosing parts,
getting them to work properly etc. Useful for those interested in
Arduino micro-irrigation, but also for anybody getting started with
Arduino for other things or getting into building electronics projects
in general."

So there we have it. Should be fun! We'll head to The Shipping Forecast
afterwards for drinks at around 9pm as usual. Everyone is welcome and
there's no requirement of prior technical knowledge or experience. We're
a friendly and informal group.

See you there :)

Dan