[Chester LUG] XDA:DEVCON 2014 in Manchester

J Aguado j at aguado.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 15:39:17 UTC 2014

All,

in case any of you is interested, there is an XDA devcon in Manches
​​
ter
​
​​
​ ​
starting ​Friday the 26th of September.

​At XDA we value every member's contribution and as such we enjoy meeting
the community away from keyboard. It is to that end that we established
xda:devcon, with the 2nd annual edition set for September 26-28 in
Manchester, UK. We are offering a 75% discount to all our members in the UK
as a form of thank you (link at the bottom of this email).​

The entry includes
​ ​

Full Admission (Weekend)
Early Bird Admission covers: - Friday Night Reception - Full Conference
Pass - All Meals Covered (Saturday, Sunday) - Exhibit Hall Access ** HOTEL
NOT INCLUDED **

and if you have not received an email from XDA already, you can use the
promorional code

DEVCON-LOCAL

and the entry will be a merely £25.00 plus a fee of £1.28.

Here is a link to the actual booking page in eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/xdadevcon-2014-tickets-11555724483?discount=DEVCON-LOCAL>

Regards,

J.