[Chester LUG] LUG Meet & nginx

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:02:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone to came along last night. I think we all agreed the new
venue has lots of potential. Thanks to Jay for hosting us. Based on that we
are planning to organise a series of talks over the coming months. To start
with, Ben and I are going to do a combined talk / demo of nginx next month.

I'm going to put together a schedule of talks, so if you have any
technology you'd like to discuss please let me know. We don't necessarily
need formal talks, demos or discussion topics can also be welcome.

Les