[Chester LUG] Open source cloud

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 19:58:46 UTC 2014

I always liked Proxmox VE as a virtualisation platform for both full
virtualisation and OpenVZ. It had a nice web front end that makes it quite
easy to use. However they've moved to push users into a subscription system
so it's not free quite as 'free' as it used to be. Worth taking a look at
though.