[Chester LUG] OVH / Backups

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:08:20 UTC 2014

Yes I thought Google had trumped most on price until I saw this! If you
were using this like Dropbox / Bittorrent sync system then at least you'd
have local copies should anything happen to their systems. They mention
security on the site, but I'd always encrypt before pushing up to any
storage anyway so that's not really an issue for me.