[Chester LUG] LUG Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:13:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Well it's almost time for another LUG meet up. Unfortunately Steve's
offices are still unavailable on a Thursday so we're going to look into
possibly a different night or other venues.

Some sad news for those of you who attend the meets we have at the Rake &
Pikel. You'll remember the landlord who was always very jolly and referred
to us as 'the computer guys'. Well he died suddenly a couple of weeks ago.
It's very sad, he was always so welcoming to us - unlike some of the other
pubs we could mention! I believe the funeral is the end of this week, so I
wouldn't want our meet to clash with a wake.

So for this Thursday I was going to suggest a virtual LUG meet as we
successfully had a couple of months back.

Les