[Chester LUG] November Meet + Christmas

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 20:43:30 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

Yes it was good to see you again, thanks for coming. I was wondering if
you'd be interested in doing a talk on something like Ansible, so since
you're offering I think that would be good.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Stuart for your talk...and
for taking all the jokes! It was an interesting talk and the curve ball
thrown by VMWare just added to the audience participation!

With regard to the Christmas do, how does the 11th December sound to
everyone?

Les