[Chester LUG] November Meet + Christmas

robin592 at yahoo.co.uk robin592 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 17:42:04 UTC 2014

Cheers Mike,

In the new year sounds good. That'll give me time to read up on it beforehand,
just in case everyone starts going, "Well the file path's OK, What in the
config file..." once again. ;^)

I was happy though, due to sitting on a plastic facsimile of the Iron Throne.

What does everyone else think about a cryptoparty?

Robin