[Chester LUG] LUG meets

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:26:54 UTC 2014

I was thinking the same re: trips. There is a LHC (particle physics)
exhibit at Manchester museum of science and industry. Not far to walk from
train station and only £7 a person, but you have to book in advance. Ideal
Saturday out and about experience.

http://www.mosi.org.uk/whats-on/collider.aspx

Have to do it this week or next though as it is only on until 27th

On 4 September 2014 18:19, Les Pritchard <les.pritchard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've made a few changes to the LUG website with the hope of developing it
> further in the future. As part of the changes, I've started listing the LUG
> meets and any other events we'll be holding (maybe another LUG trip is due
> soon?!). I'm sure you all know the link, but just in case -
> www.chesterlug.org.uk.
>
> So keep an eye on the website and please let me know any topics you'd like
> to see in our upcoming meets. Any suggestions on new content are also
> welcome.
>
> Thanks
>
> Les

Stuart Burns